Sunday, June 14, 2009

That's Tight

The other night when I was out, I met a girl who had a whole list of animal print things she was looking for. One of them was tights. So this is dedicated to you. 

Also I love to hunt and gather, so if anyone has any specific requests feel free to let me know what you are looking for and I'll do my best to find some great examples of it for you. This was an easy search because patterned and colored tights are a really important statement right now. You can add pop to a little black dress, a pair of shorts or have them peeking out from under you ankle length jeans.
Courtesy of shoewawa

I love these from ASOS. They have an asymmetric feeling on sale for about $4.80 USD
Stockin Girl has a ton of tights and leggings to choose from
This tonal version from Mark and Spencer is a little more dressy for about $6.40USD

No comments:

Post a Comment